Career Network & Services
Alumni and students can take advantage of their school's Career Office as a resource for mentoring, job searches, networking, and career assistance.
For help in contacting the appropriate career office or for more information on the services available to you, please contact the Pepperdine University Alumni Association at (310) 506-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freely Ye Receive, Freely Give:
Hire a Wave or Become a Career Volunteer
Waves Hiring Waves
Post your job opportunities to the institution that best fits your job description. For example, if seeking MBA candidates, post with Graziaido School of Business and Management.
- School of Law: Simplicity
- Graziadio School of Business and Management: Graziadio Talent Online (GTO)
The following schools share job postings. For your convenience, post at one school and you reach constituents of all three.
- Seaver College: CareerSpace
- Graduate School of Education and Psychology: PepPro
- Graduate School of Public Policy: EPPIC
Do you have career opportunities to assist Pepperdine students or fellow alumni?
Volunteer to be a career volunteer today!
- Provide internships for students
- Open your company for tours & job shadowing
- Speak at an industry roundtable
- Be a career mentor or coach
Learn more about each school's existing mentoring program and how you can give back to the academic excellence of Pepperdine University! More>>
Additional Online Career Resources
As part of the new Pepperdine Alumni Network (PAN) Online, we have launched a career module including mentoring and job postings. Get acquainted with the directory now and start making connections with fellow alumni.