Chapters and Regional Programs
Chapters Staffing and Support
To aid in the success of Chapters, the Alumni Association will provide support and resources as needed by Chapters in the following ways:
- Advice, direction, and resources for each Chapter in planning events
- Leadership training, including workshop conference calls and invitation to the Chapter Leadership Conference
- A Chapter web page on the University Web site and online tools to promote the Chapter, updates to web calendar listings, provision online registration for events
- Broadcast e-mail support: proofing and revising of broadcast e-mails; collection of updated alumni contact information from the database; e-mailing constituents
- Financial assistance: processing of credit card payments through online registration, initial funds to purchase bulk tickets and place deposits
- Event funding through seed money, distributed on need basis, varying by Chapter tiers
- Directory of alumni database with contact information
- Calendar planning assistance
The Alumni Association is here to provide benefits and support to all members. Please contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions so we can all better serve the Pepperdine community.
Chapters & Regional Program Staff
Pepperdine Alumni Affairs serve as a valuable resource and work closely with Chapters to engage alumni, current and prospective students, parents and friends with a vested interest in the welfare of the University.
Michael Sprague ('04)