Forwarding Instructions for windows live hotmail
Step One: Create your alumni e-mail address
- Go to Email Forwarding for Life
- Log In with your User Name and Password. Click Submit.
- Check the Email Forwarding for Life box to enable your account
- Choose your email name for @alumni.pepperdine.edu
- Enter email address where mail will be forwarded (this is your current Live, MSN, or Hotmail account)
- Click Submit.
Step Two: Send email from your @alumni.pepperdine.edu address
- Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail.
- Open your Inbox by clicking Mail.
- On the Action bar at the top left of the page, click New.
- Next to the “From” box, click the arrow ↓, and then click your alumni forwarding email address (email@example.com).
- Complete your email message, and then click Send.
- When you send mail from a different address in Windows Live Hotmail, the e-mail recipient may receive information that's similar to the following: "From: ‘your Windows Live Hotmail e-mail address' on behalf of firstname.lastname@example.org"
For personalized help, please contact the Pepperdine University Alumni Office at (310) 506-6190 or email@example.com.