Forwarding Instructions for YAHOO
Step One: Create your alumni e-mail address
- Go to Email Forwarding for Life
- Log In with your User Name and Password. Click Submit.
- Check the Email Forwarding for Life box to enable your account
- Choose your email name for @alumni.pepperdine.edu
- Enter Email address where mail will be forwarded (this is your current Yahoo account)
- Click Submit.
Step Two: Send email from your @alumni.pepperdine.edu address
- Sign in to Yahoo!
- Click on Options in the top right of the page and select More Options….
- From the left-hand column, select Accounts and click Add or edit an account.
- Click on your @alumni.pepperdine.edu Account Name (i.e. Pepperdine) and click Edit.
- Under “Sending Mail”, enter your Name and your alumni forwarding email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Save Changes.
- Go back to your inbox and click on New.
- In the “From” field, you can now choose your @alumni.pepperdine.edu address
For personalized help, please contact the Pepperdine University Alumni Office at (310) 506-6190 or email@example.com.