FITNESS STUDIO Rules of Use
The Harilela International Tennis Stadium Fitness Studio is a specially designed classroom and exercise studio for the use of the Pepperdine Community. The following rules are designed to keep the Fitness Studio in good repair and running professionally.
1. No food or drink (other than water) is allowed in the Fitness Studio unless it is for a special event (i.e. NCAA event, Bible Lectureships, etc.) with prior written authorization. The exercise floor must be covered with a mat during times that food may be present.
2. Due to the equipment and liability issues the Fitness Studio must be reserved through the Campus Recreation office (call 310-506-4990) at least 4 business days in advance to any event.
- Reservations can only be made for the Fitness Studio normal operation hours 6am-11pm
- Reservations can only be made by students, clubs and groups associated with Pepperdine University
- A signed and approved green requisition form may be required prior to use
3. The Fitness Studio must be returned to its original condition after each use.
- All doors and windows must be locked after every event
- Lights, Fans, Stereo and any other electrical equipment must be turned off after every event
- All equipment must be returned to its original place
- “Classroom” area must be returned to its original state
4. There is a dress code in the Fitness Studio:
- Black soled shoes will not be allowed in studio
- Proper exercise dress is required (i.e. exercise clothing for exercise, dance clothing for dance, etc.)
* Water bottles and towel are recommended during exercise classes. *