Christian Scholars' Conference 2011
About the CSC
The CSC advisory board is made up of the following members, predominately provosts, from Liberal Arts Universities associated with the Churches of Christ.
- David Fleer, Lipscomb University, Chair
- John Barton, Rochester College
- Craig Bledsoe, Lipscomb University
- Allison Garrett, Oklahoma Christian University
- Larry Long, Harding University
- Tom Olbricht, Founder and Professor Emeritus, Pepperdine University
- Susan Blassingame, Lubbock Christian University
- Kathy Pulley, Missouri State University
- Darryl Tippens, Pepperdine University
- Jeanine Varner, Abilene Christian University
The advisory board meets once a year and takes an active role to: encourage and recruit generative peer-review leaders, invite a wide range of participants beginning with their respective universities, ensure financial support for their faculty's conference travel and fees, help raise scholarship monies to promote participation amongst graduate students and faculty of color, provide leadership and participation during the conference and to help create and enact wise and effective developmental strategies consistent with the CSC mission.