Crest Facility Hours and Availability
PLEASE USE LINKS BELOW FOR CREST FACILITY SCHEDULES:
POOL CLOSED 11am-2pm SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7 for GSBM Graduation. Pool Open 2pm-7pm.
- Work will continue in some areas near the pool, such as at the utility and storage enclosures.
- Access to the pool may be only through Firestone Fieldhouse at first, but the stairs from the street nearest the pool will be complete very soon.
- For now, the nearest disabled parking will be the existing spaces at the driveway to the Tennis Center. Unfortunately, wheelchair access from there to the pool will be via the steep sidewalk on John Tyler Drive, and then through the Fieldhouse. When the project is complete, wheelchair access to the pool and FFH will be from new disabled accessible parking in the FFH lot, via a new ramp to the Heritage Hall elevator. That fully accessible pathway will be complete near the end of October.
Please see the Crest Newsletter or call the Crest Office at 310.506.4745 for pool updates and information.
While facility hours and availability are subject to change, we will do our best to keep this schedule updated. Specific phone numbers to confirm hours and additional closures directly with facility:
- Raleigh Runnels Memorial Pool 310-506-4483 / Swim lessons X6964
- Payson Library 310-506-7273
- Firestone Fieldhouse Weight Room 310-506-7575
- Campus Recreation Group Fitness Classes: 310-506-4490 or visit their website.
Facilities available to Crest Associates
Crest Associates are invited to share Pepperdine's athletic and library facilities with our students, faculty and staff. Students are our top priority and have first consideration in the scheduling and priority use of all facilities.
Athletic and library facility hours are subject to change and we do our best to keep you informed through posting on the web, information boards and our newsletter. The only facility in which you can make reservations is the weight room for the aerobic machines.
Crest Associates must adhere to all posted facility rules and instructions given by facility monitors and official Pepperdine personnel. If you have questions about facility use and rules, please talk to the facility monitor or the Crest Associate director.
For any instruction at all facilities, Pepperdine instructors must be used. Please contact the Crest office for contact names of personal trainers, tennis and swim instructors.
Crest Associates may request and pick up complimentary guest passes for their guests from the Crest office between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please contact the Crest office for the guest policy for the tennis courts.
We encourage you to enjoy our athletic and library facilities and come to know our Pepperdine family of students, faculty, and staff in the process!