Crest Quick Facts
- The pool is kept at 80 degrees and kickboards are provided at the pool
- Bring your own towel to work out
- Lockers are day use only- no overnight locks
- You cannot reserve use of any facilities- first come, first serve, after use by student activities
- $10 – lost Crest card fee
- Parking permits are required and can be obtained through our off campus vendor. Please visit the vehicle registration webpage to obtain a parking permit.
- If you have a room or apartment that you would like to rent to a student, you may post a listing at this housing webpage.
- Crest Associates and community friends can audit classes at Seaver College with the permission of the instructor and payment of a fee. Pepperdine does not have community college courses. Please visit the course schedule webpage for a list of available classes.
- Crest Associates have borrowing privileges at Payson Library at Pepperdine. Please visit the library webpage to find out more.
- Guests are welcome- call the Crest Associates Office for guest policy
- For lessons or personal trainers- call the Crest Associates Office. You cannot bring your own trainer or instructor on campus
- For light keys and ball machine keys ($20 each) – call the Crest Associates Office.
- For summer camp information and rental information on any of Pepperdine’s campus, contact the Special Programs Office at 310-506-4264 or visit the Special Programs webpage.
- For guidelines and regulations on Crest Associates interaction with NCAA student athletes, please visit the Pepperdine Sports webpage.
- Crest Associates Office: (310) 506-4745