Whether you are currently enrolled at Seaver College, the School of Law, the Graziadio School of Business and Management, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, the School of Public Policy, or are considering enrollment at one of our schools, the Disability Services Office (DSO), welcomes you to Pepperdine University. The DSO is responsible for providing services and determining reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities based on supporting documentation.
- Advising and Registration
- Article: Stress and Students with Learning Disabilities (This link will take you to a page that is outside of Pepperdine's website)
- Article: What is a reasonable Accommodation?
- Characteristics of Students with Learning Disabilities
- DSO Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidelines for Documentation of a Disability
- Helpful Strategies, Tips, & Techniques for Success
- Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Prepare for College
- Psycho-Academic "Syndromes" of College Students with Learning Disabilities