The Center for Estate and Gift Planning
South Chapter—Tuesday, February 25, 2014
North Chapter—Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Real Estate Market Forecast
• Commercial and residential market predictions
• Interest rate predictions
• Current commercial lender requirements
• Cap rates in the LA area vs. the rest of the country
Alan W. Hale
Executive Vice President and Senior Director of Credit, Wells Fargo
Andrew T. Kirsh, Esq.
Partner, Sklar Kirsh LLP
David B. Chasin
Executive Vice President, Pegasus Investments
REFUND POLICY - All cancellations must be received and approved no less than 72 hours prior to the meeting. Approved cancellations will receive a credit for the next meeting attended within current fiscal year.
* Pepperdine University's Center for Estate and Gift Planning is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. This program has been submitted to the Certified Financial Planners Board for CE credit. Additionally, this program follows the CE regulations as outlined in the California Accountancy Act for Certified Public Accountants.