The Center for Estate and Gift Planning
PEPNET Membership Information
Thank you for your interest in PEPNET membership. Whether you are a prospective member or a current member, we hope the following information answers any questions you may have about PEPNET. The following page will provide information regarding - Benefits, Membership Levels, and Dues.
Please contact us at (310) 506-4893 or email us, if you need further assistance, or complete your Membership Application today!
Membership is open to all southern California professional advisors in the estate-planning area. Members can choose to join either the Los Angeles or Orange County chapter.
The membership cycle is on a 12-month basis and members are assigned an anniversary date; therefore, regardless of which month you join, you will receive benefits for a full twelve months.
The Center for Estate and Gift Planning can increase your effectiveness as an advisor by regularly offering members a myriad of tax, estate, and charitable planning strategies free of charge.
As a member, you will be invited to quarterly meetings where you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear industry leaders speak on a variety of topics
- Receive useful handouts from the speaker and the Center
- Earn Continuing Education credit based on the speaker's presentation
- Network with a variety of professionals in your field
As a member, you will receive relevant information that will assist you in better serving your clients:
- GIFTLAW weekly e-mails including, Washington Hotline, PLR This Week, case studies, and a relevant Article of the Month
- The Estate and Gift Planning Bulletin periodically mailed via U.S. Post. To be placed on the mailing list to receive a Bulletin please e-mail us
- Obtain Tax Tips and Case Studies to better familiarize yourself with relevent information
As a member, you will receive these additional benefits and much more!
- Discounted registration to meetings and special events
- Access to Pepperdine University's Center for estate and Gift Planning expertise
- Invitations to special events, both educational and recreational
- Resources available through the Center for estate and Gift Planning's web site
- Meeting sponsorship opportunities
PEPNET offers a variety of membership levels - choose the one that fits your needs best.
General Member - Membership for less than 3 years.
Senior Member - Membership for more than 3 years.
Corporate Member - Organizations enrolling up to 3 members. All members receive General membership status and full privileges.
Associate Member - Member who supports Pepperdine as a University Associate with annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
Leadership Circle Member - Member who has facilitated a major gift in support of Pepperdine University.
General Members - $250 per year
Includes your membership, meeting and parking expenses for you and one guest to all three PEPNET meetings throughout the year.
Are you interested in becoming a PEPNET member? Sign up today!