PEPNET Mission Statement
THE PEPPERDINE ESTATE PLANNING NETWORK (PEPNET) is a mutual-benefit society of estate planning professionals whose mission is to provide professional enrichment and business development opportunities to its members while furthering the mission of Pepperdine University.
- To create a partnership between Pepperdine University and the business and professional community.
- To provide a forum of professional introduction and association for practicing estate planning professionals who share common values.
- To promote high standards of excellence in the practice of estate and gift planning through continuing education, shared expertise, and mentorship.
- To be a valuable resource and provider of education and practical tools to estate planning professionals.
- To empower estate planning professionals to provide superior client service while building prosperous and satisfying professional careers.
- To bring the different disciplines together as a team in order to provide clients with a total estate plan using the best tools and techniques that meet their needs.
- To encourage the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- To actively support the ongoing mission of Pepperdine University and its founding principles.