Giving to Pepperdine
Types of Gifts
Make a Gift Online Now!
Giving online is fast, safe, and supports Pepperdine immediately!
Mail a Check
Mail your check or money order to:
The Pepperdine Fund
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, California 90263-4579
Give by Phone
Call us at 310-506-4579 to make your gift over the phone.
Now you can make recurring gifts easily and conveniently through an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Print out the EFT Form below, and follow the simple instructions.
- Electronic Fund Transfer Form (RTF document - will open with Microsoft Word or other word processing program)
- Annual Payment Giving Options for EFT
Planned giving enables you to maximize your personal philanthropic objectives while minimizing taxes. Depending on the asset given and the gift arrangement selected, you can realize substantial benefits while supporting Pepperdine students.
- Bequest — Receive an estate tax deduction by making a gift to Pepperdine through your will, trust, or retirement plan.
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Receive a lifetime annuity in exchange for a gift of stock, cash, or real estate.
- Charitable Gift Annuity for Home — Receive a lifetime annuity in exchange for a gift of your personal residence, second home, or vacation home.
- Charitable Remainder Trust — Sell highly appreciated stock or real estate without the recognition of capital gain taxes.
- Life Estate — Lower your income taxes by deeding the remaining interest in your home to Pepperdine.
- Charitable Lead Trust — Transfer stock, cash, or real estate to family members with reduced or zero gift or estate taxes.
Gifts of stocks and bonds can offer special charitable opportunities for donors. Prospective donors should consult with professional advisors and University staff before making such gifts. For more information regarding making a gift of securities, visit the Treasurer's web site.