Wecome to Pepperdine! We're glad that you've chosen to join our working community.
We've assembled an informative and comprehensive program to get you started on the right foot. All new regular employees and temporary employees should report to Human Resources in TAC 120 (Malibu campus) on their first day of work to complete new hire paperwork.
New Employee Orientation
All new regular employees should attend New Employee Orientation on the Malibu campus at 9:30 a.m. on the third Monday of the month. Please contact Human Resources to verify the next Orientation date. Temporary employees are invited, but not required, to attend the orientation.
Topics covered at New Employee Orientation include:
- Pepperdine University history, culture, and mission
- Equal opportunity and diversity training information
- Mandatory sexual harassment prevention training information
- Payroll / Kronos policies and procedures
- University-wide expectations, performance assessments, tuition remission
- Malibu campus tour
- Risk management related items (general and University-specific)
- Wellness opportunities
- Benefits package for regular employees
What to bring:
New employees should bring documentation for an I-9 form (proof of Right to Work in the United States) and a voided personal check to set up direct payroll deposit.
Be sure to register your vehicle for campus parking at the Public Safety Web site. Your campus parking sticker will be mailed to you.