Office of Institutional Effectiveness
We have moved
Please visit our website at http://services.pepperdine.edu/oie
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is a research engine designed to advance the mission and values of Pepperdine University by facilitating evidence-based decisions and a culture of assessment.
The mission will be achieved through:
- Functioning as a semi-independent research group and think tank.
- Collecting, analyzing, and distributing high quality research.
- Coordinating a comprehensive system of Program Reviews that contribute to the mission and strategic goals of the University and all five schools.
- Providing guidance and data support for the University assessment cycle, Institutional Educational Objectives, and learning outcomes.
- Consulting with departments, programs, and schools from start to finish on research projects to ensure legitimacy and rigor of data.
- Guiding and facilitating the process of reaffirmation of accreditation.
- Closing the assessment loop by facilitating the use of research to make informed resource allocation and policy decisions.
Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
Please click here