News and Events
- Students on the Promenade returning home from war, 1944.
- The 125-foot Phillips Theme Tower, symbol of Pepperdine’s Christian ethos, was constructed in 1973.
- The Moreton Bay Fig trees, outside Firestone Fieldhouse, are a visual metaphor of Pepperdine’s reach and its rootedness.
- Members of The Singin' Trav'lers, Pepperdine College's folk music group, pose under a pier for this 1968 publicity shot.
- Pepperdine has a long and proud sports tradition.
- The Pepperdine student body passionately supports their teams, building school spirit, unity, and pride.
- Students working on the Graphic student newspaper in the 1930s.
- Students in the TV 32 broadcast studio receive instruction from award-winning producer and professor Susan Salas, in red.
- Burnett Heroes Garden pays tribute to Graziadio graduate Thomas E. Burnett, Jr. who died on board Flight 93 on September 11, 2001, and all the heroes who gave so much on that day.
- Pepperdine graduates celebrate commencement.
Give the Gift of Pepperdine
A Portrait of Pepperdine: Life at an Extraordinary University is a beautiful achievement in visual storytelling that captures the faces and places that make our University unique. Combining imagery from the past and present, this elegant hardcover book celebrates the passion and spirit of Pepperdine students, faculty, athletes, artists, friends, and family.
A Portrait of Pepperdine makes a perfect gift for any Pepperdine graduate, parent, or friend of the University celebrating:
"Unlike anything we have done in the past, we would like to give you a 'peek behind the curtain.'"
- Admission to Pepperdine
- Graduation from Pepperdine
- New job or promotion
- Birthday or anniversary
Pick up your copy of A Portrait of Pepperdine at any Pepperdine University bookstore, or place your order online. Copies available for a limited time only.