Pepperdine University is an independent, private Christian university enrolling more than 7,500 students in its five colleges and schools. We draw students from every state of the union and from more than 90 countries worldwide. Pepperdine is considered to be among the nation's finest universities, regarded for its high academic standards, its nationally acclaimed Division I athletics program, and its commitment to serving the needs of each and every Pepperdine student.
Our world-renowned, picturesque Malibu campus is home to our undergraduate school, Seaver College, to our Schools of Law and Public Policy, and to programs of the Graziadio School of Business and Management and the Graduate School of Education and Psychology. Additionally, our graduate campuses, located throughout Southern California, afford convenient access to mid-career adults pursuing bachelor’s degrees in business, and advanced degrees in business, education, and psychology.
Visit the pages below to learn more about the five schools of Pepperdine University.
A Spirit of Place
Seaver College, located in Malibu, California, provides Pepperdine University's undergraduate studies in letters, arts and sciences. Such a place furnishes students an opportunity to study at the edge of the Pacific Rim and the greater Los Angeles basin. Beyond Malibu, Seaver College has international programs in Florence, Heidelberg, London, Lausanne, Shanghai, and Buenos Aires, allowing students to live and learn in a wide variety of settings.
A Spirit of Person
At Seaver College, the total development of the student is the heart of the educational enterprise. Seaver is primarily a full-time residential community of students who have outstanding academic records, demonstrate strong moral character, possess an eagerness to learn, and aspire to professional, personal, and social excellence. Faculty are scholars who are deeply committed to teaching, having academic preparation to the highest degree combined with a devotion to Christian moral and ethical values.
A Spirit of Purpose
Seaver College is a Christian College because of its Christian faculty, students, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning. As a liberal arts college, it nourishes and transmits the noblest ideas of western culture while continually framing the learning process within modern global contexts. Seaver College is committed to preparing its graduates for lives of purpose and leadership, recognizing, moreover that knowledge calls ultimately for lives of service.
Master the Leader in You.™
The Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University is an excellent choice if you are interested in earning a business degree from a top-ranked university with a focus on real-world application, team-oriented learning, and personal attention. Follow the links below or to the right to learn more about our degree programs, curriculum, campuses, and admission information.
- Fully Employed MBA - Part-time, evening program for students who wish to work full time while pursuing their degree.
- Full-time MBA - Program for students who wish to pursue their degree full-time at our Malibu campus.
- International MBA - Full-time program for students who wish to earn an MBA with an emphasis on international business.
- JD/MBA - Joint Juris Doctor/MBA program in conjunction with Pepperdine's School of Law.
- MBA/MPP - Joint MBA/Master's of Public Policy in conjunction with Pepperdine's School of Public Policy.
- 5-year BS/MBA - Full-time, joint bachelor's and MBA program in conjunction with Pepperdine's undergraduate Seaver College.
- Joint Bachelor's and MBA (MBAJ) - Part-time, evening program for graduates of Pepperdine's bachelor's completion program in management.
- Online MBA - MBA for working professionals seeking a rigorous graduate degree program with the accessibility of online coursework. Same curriculum and faculty as Fully Employed MBA.
MBA Programs for Executives
- Executive MBA - Part-time MBA program for experienced business managers.
- Presidential and Key Executive MBA - Part-time MBA program for senior business executives.
Master's Degree Programs
- M.S. in Accounting - Full-time, intensive program for students with a undergraduate background in accounting.
- M.S. in Management and Leadership - Part-time, evening program for working professionals.
- M.S. in Entrepreneurship - Part-time, evening program for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to launch a business.
- M.S. in Applied Finance (Full-time) - Full-time, intensive program for recent college graduates.
- M.S. in Applied Finance (Part-time) - Part-time, evening program for those seeking to sit for the CFA exam and launch a career in finance.
- M.S. in Global Business - Full-time, intensive program featuring one trimester abroad.
- M.S. in Organization Development - Part-time master's program for experienced organization development professionals.
- B.S. in Management - Part-time, evening bachelor's completion program for students who wish to work full time while pursuing their degree.
- B.S. in Business Administration - Full-time undergraduate program in business, offered at Pepperdine's Seaver College
- B.S. in International Business - Full-time undergraduate program in international business, offered at Pepperdine's Seaver College
The Graduate School of Education and Psychology (GSEP) offers a total of 12 academic programs in education and psychology, all of which are designed to blend the latest theory with practical application. Founded on the understanding of service through leadership, the master's and doctoral programs at GSEP prepare students to make a difference in their community of practice. Click on any of the education or psychology program links to find the program that best fits your needs and goals.
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education with Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology (Online)
- Master of Science in Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Ed.D. in Educational Technology
- Ed.D. in Organization Change
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Administration, and Policy
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Day)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy (Evening)
- Doctor in Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- MFT Practicum Prep
- MA Psychology: Department of Professional Development
Watch this video to learn more about our
exceptional legal training, challenging and caring
community, and beautiful campus in Malibu.
Pepperdine University School of Law seeks to provide a few highly qualified students with the opportunity to pursue an academically challenging program in a unique and exciting environment.
The student body possesses exceptional intelligence, as well as diversity, and rich and varied talents. Students will be surrounded by others who were also at the top of their undergraduate academic class, leaders in extracurricular activities, and active participants in their community.
Alumni will leave prepared to enter positions as counselors, advocates, and judges; they will enter careers in business fields, as well as becoming writers and teachers of the law.
- Dean's Message
- Mission Statement
- Visitor Information
- Tuition, Fees, and Housing Costs
- Application Process
- Request Information
- Financial Aid
- Pre-Legal Education
- International Students
- Event Calendar
- Student Employment
- Student Bar Association
- Student Groups
- Student Ministries
- Union Rescue Mission
- Joint Degree Programs
- Dispute Resolution Law Journal
- Law Review
- Moot Court
- National Association of Administrative Law Judges Journal
- Academic Policy
- Student Handbook
Institutes and Programs
The School of Public Policy enrolls approximately 100 students and offers a Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree built on a distinctive philosophy of nurturing leaders to use the tools of analysis and policy design to effect successful implementation and real change. This requires critical insights balanced with personal moral certainties that only a broad exposure to great ideas, courageous thinkers, and extraordinary leaders can encourage. Joint degree programs include the MPP/JD degree, the MPP/MPP degree, and the MPP/MBA degree.