Skip Navigation

Office of the University Registrar

Veteran's Services

Information and Standards of Progress
Veterans, military service personnel, and their qualified dependents intending to use VA benefits should contact the Office of the University Registrar and be aware of the policies listed in this link.

How to Apply
Information on applying for benefits for the first time and changing schools or programs.

Enrollment Status Certification
The Office of Student Information and Services processes enrollment status certification of VA students prior to the beginning of each term and subsequent updates or changes in statuses are done on a monthly basis.

For further information and assistance, the Department of Veterans Affairs is available 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Call their toll-free number at 1(888)-GI BILL 1 (1-888-442-4551) or visit them on the WEB at

For efficient handling of students' VA records, inquiries, and other VA related problems, please contact:

VA Coordinator
Office of Student Information and Services
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263-7999
(310) 506-6129