Research at Pepperdine University
- Seaver senior Shiloh Rainwater's paper on China's interest in the Arctic is published in the Naval War College Review. More »
- Professors Chris Soper and Joel Fetzer discuss their latest publication, Confucianism, Democratization, and Human Rights in Taiwan. More »
- Victoria Lekson, Seaver College music and biology double major, discusses her Keck Scholarship and research on the web strength of native Malibu spiders. More »
- School of Law adjunct publications find success in both fiction and nonfiction markets. More »
- Pepperdine Seaver Students Sweep Sigma Tau Delta’s Annual Conference. More »
- Holmes and Hughes: Professor David Holmes on his role last year as Langston Hughes Visiting Professor. More »
- Seaver Professor of Religion, Ron Highfield, discusses his new book. More »
- National Science Foundation grant leads to Rodney L. Honeycutt's collaborative research on cichlid fishes in the Neotropics for Evolution: International Journal of Organic Revolution. More »
- Brain in Motion: GSEP Professor Louis Cozolino reveals how our brains and relationships shape how we learn. More »
Welcome to Research at Pepperdine University
Welcome to Pepperdine's newly-launched webpage featuring the research and scholarship of Pepperdine faculty, staff, and students.
This new site will inform our community, as well as external friends and visitors, of the excellent scholarship being conducted in each of our five schools. In addition to reporting on new scholarship, the webpage will have links to research support available to Pepperdine scholars including: new internal and external grant opportunities, information regarding IRB, and programs that provide opportunities for student research.