Research at Pepperdine University
"Learning, Knowledge, and Scholarship: Academics at Pepperdine University"
Recent Pepperdine Research news includes:
- Rodney L. Honeycutt's Collaborative Research on Cichlid Fishes in the Neotropics
- Pepperdine Seaver Students Sweep Sigma Tau Delta's Annual Conference
- Victoria's Web: Victoria Lekson's Keck Scholarship and research on the web strength of native Malibu spiders
- Religion, Nationalism, and Co-authors Joel S. Fetzer and J. Christopher Soper
- Undergraduate Shiloh Rainwater Publishes Research on "China's Arctic Strategy"
- School of Law Adjunct Publications Find Success in Both Fiction and Nonfiction Markets
- Exploring "God, Freedom, and Human Dignity" with Ron Highfield
- Holmes and Hughes: Professor David Holmes on his Current Role as Langston Hughes Visiting Professor
- Brain in Motion: GSEP Professor Louis Cozolino Reveals How Our Brains and Relationships Shape How We Learn