Waves of Service
Become a Leader
Waves of Service Leaders are alumni and those within the Pepperdine community engaged in service, including:
- Pepperdine Volunteers
- Social entrepreneurs
- Employees at nonprofit organizations
- Employees within corporate social responsibility divisions of corporations
- People in other service careers (e.g. educators, military, social services)
Why become a Waves of Service Leader?
- Connect your service projects to University events (e.g. Step Forward Day, Freely Give, speakerships, career fairs, Waves of Service events, and more)
- Network with other alumni, students, and friends of Pepperdine interested in your cause
- Promote your service activities across the Pepperdine community and broad media channels
Fill out the Become a Leader form to have the Waves of Service office contact you.
Contact Executive Director of Alumni Affairs, Bob Clark: (310) 506-4798