National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) Membership
Pepperdine University has joined the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) as an Institutional Member. The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, post-docs, and graduate students. They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, & moderated writing challenges
- Monthly Accountability Buddy Matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library (Includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings)
All Pepperdine faculty members can enroll in this program as part of our institutional
membership. We invite you to explore the benefits of membership with NCFDD at their
To claim your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Pepperdine email address (@pepperdine.edu)
- Go to your institution email to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact: Kindy DeLong, Associate Dean, Seaver College, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at email@example.com.