COVID-19 Interim Restrictions for Campus Visitors
Beginning August 30, 2021, Pepperdine is implementing the following Interim Visitor
Restrictions. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the University is continuing to limit uninvited
visitors to campus.
Restricted Access to Campus
Access to all University campuses is restricted to students, faculty, staff, designated
vendors, and invited guests. Individuals not registered as guests will not be admitted.
Additionally, campus visitors should comply with the University’s face covering policy
and other campus rules.
- Invited guests of students, faculty, and staff
- Family members or invited guests of on-campus condo homeowners
- Designated vendors and service operators
- Ride-hailing and food delivery drivers
- Prospective students and their families arriving for scheduled campus tours
- University Church of Christ members attending on-campus services
- Guests of or spectators for University athletic teams
- Ticketed spectators of Athletic events and Center for the Arts patrons
- Beginning September 7, 2021 Crest Members may access the Malibu campus to use the track and pool (when not in use by Athletics), and the Lower Tennis Courts in Alumni Park
Procedures for Invited Guests
Campus hosts should complete a guest registration form prior to the guest's arrival or for ticketed events (Athletics competitions, Center
for the Arts performances, etc.). Host departments may arrange with Public Safety
in advance for guests to show their tickets at the gate rather than utilizing the
Requests for access to campus by other populations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the desired visit and will be reviewed by the Office of Emergency Services. Urgent requests may be communicated by phone to the Department of Public Safety's non-emergency line at 310.506.4442.