COVID-19 Interim Restrictions for Campus Visitors
Beginning, Thursday, April 15, 2021, Pepperdine is implementing the following Interim
Restricted Access to Campus
Access to all University campuses is restricted to essential students, faculty, staff,
designated vendors, and invited guests. Non-essential visitors to campus will not
be admitted. Additionally, essential campus visitors should wear a face covering to
Pepperdine campuses to comply with the County Health Department Order to do so.
- Current essential faculty and staff
- Students currently authorized to live on campus
- Registered students, faculty, and staff accessing campus to:
- Visit the library with a reservation
- Utilize authorized outdoor recreational facilities for personal health and fitness
- Participate in outdoor small group study and support sessions of less than 10 total participants led by a Pepperdine faculty or staff member
- Access designated fine arts spaces with a reservation for individual practice or very small group instructions in groups of no more than four
- Conduct authorized film production with a reservation
- Invited guests or family members of on campus condo homeowners
- Parents and families during move-out periods to assist their students
- Designated vendors and service operators with essential campus business
- Ride-hailing and food delivery drivers until further notice
- Prospective students and their families arriving for scheduled campus tours
- University Church of Christ members attending on-campus services
- Guests of University athletic teams
All guests not listed in the above categories are non-essential visitors.
Procedures for Invited Guests
Campus hosts should complete a guest registration form prior to the guest's arrival.
Requests for access to campus by other populations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests should be sent to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the desired visit and will be reviewed by the Office of Emergency Services. Urgent requests may be communicated by phone to the Department of Public Safety's non-emergency line at 310.506.4442.