COVID-19 Interim Restrictions for Campus Visitors
Pepperdine is implementing the following Interim Visitor Restrictions through April
19. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak the University is continuing to promote social distancing
and limiting visitors to campus.
Restricted Access to Campus
Access to all University campuses is restricted to essential students, faculty, staff,
designated vendors, and invited guests. Non-essential visitors to campus will not
- Current essential students, faculty, and staff.
- Invited guests or family members of on campus condo homeowners.
- Parents and families during move-out periods to assist their students.
- Designated vendors and service operators with essential campus business.
- Ride-hailing and food delivery drivers until further notice.
All guests not listed in the above categories are non-essential visitors.
Procedures for Invited Guests
Campus hosts should complete a guest registration form prior to the guest's arrival.
Requests for access to campus by other populations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the desired visit and will be reviewed by the Office of Emergency Services. Urgent requests may be communicated by phone to the Department of Public Safety's non-emergency line at 310.506.4442.