Proof of Vaccination
Instructions for Uploading Proof of Vaccinations
All students accessing any University campus or facility who do not claim a vaccination exemption must upload proof of vaccination by August 15, 2022, to the Pepperdine Student Health Center using the instructions provided below.
- Go to the Student Health Center Patient Portal and login using your Pepperdine Network ID and password.
- Select “Immunizations” in the gray navigation bar/menu at the top of the webpage.
- Select the appropriate COVID-19 Vaccine section (International or US Authorized).
- Select the type of COVID-19 vaccine you received and input your date(s) of immunization.
- Submit immunization dates.
- Select “Upload” in the gray navigation bar/menu at the top of the webpage.
- Follow the instructions listed at the top of the “Upload” webpage.
Documentation, including exemption forms and medical records, will be kept confidential.
Vaccination status will be shared with University officials who have a legitimate
need to know this information. This could include faculty or staff in academic or
administrative settings, or for contact tracing purposes, etc.
Individuals who have questions or concerns regarding any COVID-related issue can contact the COVID-19 Information Line at 310.506.8111 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.