Philanthropy and service are integral to the Pepperdine culture, so it is no surprise that year after year our students choose to give back to their school. Gifts from current students are a powerful endorsement of the University and speak volumes about the student experience.
Why do students give?
- They understand that tuition only covers about two-thirds of the cost of a Pepperdine education.
- They want to pay tribute to the faculty and staff who make a difference in their lives every day.
- They can designate their gifts to the programs that mean the most to them.
- Their gifts enhance the value of their degrees, since ranking groups such as U.S. News and World Report factor institutional giving into their listings.
- They want to make a difference to future generations of Pepperdine students.