Stay at a Malibu Beach House
Enjoy a weekend in Malibu at an exclusive three-bedroom, fully furnished beachfront home located on Broad Beach. With a patio for sunning and sunset walks on the shore, drink in breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean while you relax with loved ones. Minutes from fine dining and shopping, savor a Malibu weekend that is nothing short of spectacular.
- Two-night weekend stay for up to six guests
- $1,000 Visa gift card for any travel-related expenses (airfare, rental car, meals)
- Dinner for up to six at Kristy's Malibu
- Welcome gift basket upon arrival
Beach home is subject to availability; must be used by June 2022. Please note that the home is accessible only by stairs.
How to Purchase Tickets: Please note that raffle tickets may NOT be purchased online.
To order raffle tickets, please contact University Events at 310.506.4448 from Monday through Friday, 9 AM–5 PM. If you call after hours, please leave a message with your name and phone number, and a team member will return your call during regular business hours.
- Please note that during your stay, the neighbor property may be occupied, which has shared courtyard access to each home.
- Please maintain privacy.
- No more than 6 guests allowed.
- Guests must be able to access stairs as the home has no ramp access.
- Subject to current Los Angeles County rules and COVID-19 regulations.
- Guests will need to sign an indemnification agreement prior to stay.
- Check in is at 10 AM. Check out is at 4 PM.
- Blackout dates apply. Current blackout dates – June 1–15, July 1–31 and August 1–31, 2021.
- Raffle prize winner to contact University Events (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reservations/availability.
- Raffle prize is non-transferable.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Your numbered/named ticket receipt(s) will be mailed to you after your check or credit card is processed. This will take a minimum of three weeks. The raffle ticket(s) with matching number(s) will be placed in the official drum for the drawings. Orders received by May 10, 2021, will be entered into the drawing whether or not ticket receipts have been mailed. Please note that during the drawing we will call out a name, not a number.
- All sales are final. We do not offer refunds.
- Void where prohibited.
For questions about the raffle, please contact University Events at 310.506.4448 and a representative will return your call during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 AM–5 PM.)