Pepperdine to Celebrate Ninth Annual Waves Weekend
Pepperdine University Alumni Relations will host Waves Weekend 2018, welcoming back hundreds of Seaver College graduates to the beachside Malibu campus to reconnect with family, friends, and faculty, and to participate in a series of social, spiritual, and athletic events from Friday, October 12, through Sunday, October 14.
The three-day weekend’s special events will include:
- President’s Open House
- Madness Village
- Blue & Orange Madness
- Surfing lessons, ocean kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and Malibu nature hike
- Weisman Museum exhibition: Pop! 50 Years of Art & Popular Culture from the Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation
- Women's volleyball vs. LMU and Women's soccer vs. BYU
- First-Generation Student CONEction
- Pepperdine Wind Ensemble concert and Pepperdine Improv Troupe comedy performance
- Seaver Class Reunions: 1988, 1998, 2008, and 2013
- Echosmith concert performance
- University Church Bible classes, fellowship, and worship services
- Pepperdine Athletics Hall of Fame ceremony and dinner
For additional information about Waves Weekend 2018, and to register to attend, visit the Pepperdine University Alumni Affairs website.