Pepperdine to Celebrate 10th Annual Waves Weekend
Pepperdine University Alumni Relations will host the 10th annual Waves Weekend from Friday, October 11 through Sunday, October 13, welcoming back hundreds of Seaver College graduates to the beachside Malibu campus to reconnect with family, friends, and faculty, and to participate in a series of social, spiritual, and athletic events.
The three-day weekend’s special events will include:
Friday, October 11
- Faculty presentations from Cindy Colburn, associate professor of art history, and Paul Contino, Blanche E. Seaver Professor of Humanities and associate director of the Center for Faith and Learning
- Madness Village and Blue & Orange Madness
- Alumni after party
Saturday, October 12
- Pancakes with President Jim Gash (JD '93)
- Concert at Alumni Park
Sunday, October 13
- Malibu nature hike with Javier Monzón, assistant professor of biology at Seaver College
- Ocean kayaking and stand up paddleboarding
For additional information about Waves Weekend 2019, and to register to attend, visit the Pepperdine University Alumni Affairs website.