Areas of Expertise
- Community Health
- Universal Preschool
- Physician Shortage and Healthcare Challenges
- Complex Environments
Dr. Gary Mangiofico is chair of the Board of Trustees for the Organizational Development network, the largest international association of organizational development practitioners in the world. His research focuses on early childhood education, project stakeholder management, optimizing new healthcare delivery models, management and leadership, and global healthcare. Dr. Mangiofico has conducted over 300 workshops and keynote presentations in healthcare, community health and healthcare economics.
- PhD, California School of Professional Psychology
- MS, Chapman University
Research and Scholarship
- Mangiofico, G. L. (in press). Billie Alban: The Inclusive OD Practitioner and Scholar. Change Thinkers Handbook.
- Mangiofico, G. L. (2017). Volume to Value: Healthcare Stakeholders Must Adapt or Perish. online: Physician's Practice.
- Mangiofico, G. L. (2009). We Can't Afford Not to Invest in Early Childhood Education. Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles Watts Times.
- Mangiofico, G. L. (2009). L.A. Suffering by Degrees: city's Low High School Graduation Rates illustrate the Necessity of High-Quality Preschool Education. Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles Business Journal.