Tuesday noon through Saturday morning
12 PM (noon)-9 PM
Please use John Tyler Drive when entering campus to avoid tight turns. The Public Safety officers will direct your vehicle to the Rho Parking Lot, near Lovernich apartments.
Once you're settled in, you may walk or take the complimentary shuttles to pick up
your registration packet at the corner tent near Smothers Theatre.
Your RV must be moved out noon on Saturday so that the campus can be prepared for
Summer School students arriving on Sunday.
DURING YOUR STAY
The Pepperdine pool, weight room, track, and other athletic facilities will be open all week, as well as Weisman Museum of Art, Alumni Park, and Heroes Garden. Use your nametag as your entry to the pool area and be mindful of all pool regulations.
If you choose to bring a camping grill or use one of the outdoor grills:
- Only gas grills are permitted on campus due to fire precautions. No briquettes, coals, etc.
- Call the Department of Public Safety at (310) 506-4442 at least 30 minutes prior to igniting the grill to help avoid false reports to the Los Angeles County Fire Department of smoke or fire on campus.
- Do not leave grill unattended while burning, and the grill top should be clean of burning debris, cool, and covered when you are finished using it.
- An approved rated fire extinguisher is required at the site before igniting the grill.
A public safety officer will lend you a fire extinguisher to use for the day at no
- John Tyler Drive is closed 10 PM – 6 AM to reduce the noise level for our community neighbors. Please use Seaver Drive during that time.
- Generators may only run between 6 AM and 10 PM to keep the noise level to a minimum during the overnight hours.
- Although there are no hook-ups for the RVs, fresh water hoses are located at the far corner of the RV lot adjacent to the dorm Phi Beta.
- Showering facilities are located in the Firestone Fieldhouse, which is open 24 hours a day for your use. Please provide your towels and amenities.
- Dogs are permitted only on leash, and must be kept away from the main campus and sessions.