Project Serve: The Return
Project Serve 2018 Photo and Team Video Contest
For the fourth year in a row, the PVC will sponsor the Project Serve Photo Contest. All Project Serve Participants are invited to enter. The rules are as follows:
- Up to 5 photos may be submitted per individual.
- Photos must be submitted by Friday, March 16, 2018 by emailing them to ProjectServe@pepperdine.edu. Filenames should include Participant's name, team name, and number (1 to 5) of photo.
- Photos are judged on the following criteria:
- Composition and Quality: layout, creativity, and overall quality of the shot; and
- Content: photos should show Pepperdine students engaged in service, represent partner organization and work being done, and exemplify Project Serve as a whole. (Please avoid photos of children unless you have a photo release from their parent/guardian.)
First place will receive a gift card for $50, second will receive one for $25, and third will get a $10 card. The winners from previous years are below. Questions should be sent to Justin Schneider.
In addition, we will be having the second Team Video Contest. Videos can be sent to Justin Schneider through attachments.pepperdine.edu. Videos should focus on the team, showing the work you do, fun you have, and spiritual or reflection elements your team participates in. Videos should be submitted no later than March 31, 2018. Winning team will receive $100 towards their reunion meeting.
Project Serve Photo Contest Winners
2017: McKayla Rosen, Union Gospel Mission Team - Seattle, WA
2016: Andrea Barrera, Surfing The Nations Team - Wahiawa, HI
2015: Tyler Ryan, Story International
2014: Haley Roberson, Mission at Natuvu Creek Team - Fiji