Areas of Expertise
- Creating Positive Social Change
- Mindfulness at Work
- Individual Adaptability at Work
- Inter-organizational Collaborations
Dr. Darren Good is an award-winning researcher of applied behavioral sciences and is considered a leading scholar in addressing the topic of mindfulness in the workplace. Dr. Good is widely published in business management and psychological science journals, including The Journal of Management, The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, The Journal of Psychology, The Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, The Journal of Management and Organization, Ethics and Behavior, and The Journal of Change Management. He also serves as associate editor for Frontiers in Psychology and was honored with the Howard A. White Award for Teaching Excellence.
- PhD, Weatherhead School of Management
- MBA, Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business
Research and Scholarship
- Good, D.J., Lyddy, C., Glomb, T., Bono, J., Brown, K.W., Duffy, M., Baer, R. Brewer, J., & Lazar, S. (2016). Contemplating mindfulness: An integrative review. The Journal of Management. (Forthcoming).
- Good, D.J., & Michel, E. (2013). Individual ambidexterity: Exploring and exploiting in dynamic contexts. The Journal of Psychology, 147(5), 435–453.
- Sharma, G., & Good, D.J. (2013). The work of middle managers: Sensemaking and sensegiving for creating positive social change. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 49(1), 95-122.
- Boyatzis, R., Good, D.J., Massa, R. (2012). Predicting financial performance from emotional and social intelligence competencies, cognitive intelligence and personality. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. 19(2), 191-201.