Recruit students for entry-level positions and careers in business, law, public policy, education, and psychology.
- Students are held to rigorous academic standards
- Most students participate in hands-on internships or externships
Our values-centered coursework focuses on ethical practices
Get help through individualized support and access to the Pepperdine network available to students and alumni.
- Resources include career counseling and assessments
- Multiple mentoring and professional development opportunities offered
- Our offices maintain comprehensive job and internship listings
Offer career advice, industry expertise, or one-on-one mentoring to students and alumni.
- Join PeppConnect, a community for making purposeful connections
- Let others know that you're willing to help
- Our schools offer many other opportunities to give back