Areas of Expertise
- Chinese and US Thinking Styles
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Leader Cultural Intelligence
- Linear/Nonlinear Thinking Style Balance
Dr. Kevin Groves’ research interests include ROI of talent management, succession planning, and leadership development practices. He conducts national benchmarking studies, including semi-annual succession management survey, intensive case studies, and client-based research projects. He is the author of Winning Strategies: Building a Sustainable Leadership Pipeline through Talent Management & Succession Planning.
- PhD, Claremont Graduate University
- MA, Claremont Graduate University
Research and Scholarship
- Groves, K. (2017). . Bozeman, MT: Second River Healthcare Press.
- Groves, K. Confronting an inconvenient truth: Developing succession management capabilities for the inevitable loss of executive talent. Accepted for publication at Organizational Dynamics
- Groves, K. Examining the impact of succession management practices on organizational performance: A national study of U.S. hospitals. Accepted for publication at Health Care Management Review
- Groves, K. (2017). The business case for succession management capabilities: Evidence-based strategies for developing talent and sustaining leadership continuity. Graziadio Business Review, Volume 20, Issue 1.