Areas of Expertise
- Leadership and Social Responsibility
- Higher Impact Consulting
- Global Competence in the New Millennium
- Organizational Culture and Evolution
Dr. Miriam Lacey has been at the forefront of integrating behavioral science with management principles of human resources and quality management systems. Dr. Lacey's research focuses on leadership, employee motivation, change management and cultivation of a “high hope” environment at the workplace. SHe works with Fortune 500 companies on implementing large-scale changes for greater quality, productivity, and employee retention.
Dr. Lacey has served on the United States Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award presented annually by the American President, the board of Division of Management Consulting of American Academy of Management, and served as a Technical Advisor to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). She went on to become a judge for the inauguration of the California Governor's Golden State Quality Award.
- PhD, Utah State University
- MS, Utah State University
Research and Scholarship
- Lacey, M. Y., "Building Global Competence: A New Pedagogy for a New Millennium." Human Resources and Adult Learning, Vol.5, Num. 1, June 2009