Giving to Pepperdine
- Pepperdine Associates Since 1977, the Pepperdine Associates have faithfully supported Pepperdine's mission. More »
- Pepperdine Century Club Each of Pepperdine's five schools benefits from the loyal support of Pepperdine Century Club members. More »
- The Pepperdine Fund The Pepperdine Funds brings together the generosity of thousands of individuals each year. Every gift, large or small, makes a difference! More »
- Associated Women of Pepperdine Since 1958, the Associated Women of Pepperdine have supported the University in their dedication to Christian education. More »
You can make a Difference
When you choose to support Pepperdine with an unrestricted gift to the Pepperdine Fund or with a gift directed to a specific program, you bolster the very foundation of the University. Unrestricted gifts are the most flexible type of support, affording University leadership the ability to seize exciting opportunities as they arise. These valuable resources also help address the University’s greatest needs, such as:
- Scholarships for talented and deserving students
- Recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty
- Student life and activities
- The latest technology for classrooms
Your gift, no matter the size, contributes to the Pepperdine mission of strengthening students for lives of purpose, service, and leadership. Whether it be through support of the Pepperdine Fund, a planned gift, or a gift-in-kind, your involvement demonstrates a powerful commitment to the mission and values of the University.
Thank you for your support!