Areas of Expertise
- Emerging Technology
- Organizational Knowledge: Aerospace Industry
- Mapping IT Resources for Successful Technology Implementations
- Connecting Enterprise Information and People in a Web World
Dr. Michael Williams has been published in leading empirical and practitioner journals including The European Journal of Operations Research and MIS Quarterly Executive. His research focuses on decision-making and information technology.
- PhD, Indiana University
- MS, Abilene Christian University
Research and Scholarship
- Williams, M. L., Wheeler, B. C. (2009). The Four Faces of Deploying Global Common Systems: Understanding Global and Local Objectives. MIS Quarterly Executive/Indiana University & SIM International, 8(2), 59-72,
- Chun, M. W. S., Williams, M. L., Granados Rugeles, N. F. (2007). Managing Organizational Knowledge: Insights offered from the Southern California aerospace industry for managing knowledge assets. Graziadio Business Report, 7(2),
- Williams, M. L., Aaronson, J., Dennis, A. R., Stam, A. (2007). The Impact of DSS Use and Information Load on Errors and Decision Quality. European Journal of Operations Research, 176(1), 468-481.
- Livingstone, Linda and M.L. Williams, "Faith, Business, and Education" BusinessWeek.com, May 4, 2012.