Department of Public Safety
Other SAFETY Related Links
Traffic and Weather Links
The best way to get current road conditions is to listen to KNX 1070 on your AM radio dial. We don't just advocate this, we do it ourselves. KNX gives current road conditions (and weather together), every 6 minutes. We also refer to KFWB 980, also on the AM radio dial. KFWB gives current road conditions every 10 minutes.
Rain or shine, if any of the roads leading to the Malibu Campus are adversely affected, we update our road conditions hotline/voice mail box with information obtained from the above news sources. If you would like to call our road conditions hotline, from on campus dial ROAD, from off campus dial (310) 506-ROAD.
Information Regarding Registered Sex-Offenders
Please use the link below to obtain information regarding registered sex-offenders.
General Information and Safety Resource Links
- City of Malibu Website
- Weather Forecast
- California Law Enforcement
- Transportation Links
- American Red Cross
- CAL trans road closures
- California Highway Patrol
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
- Los Angeles County On-Line
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Los Angeles Dept. of Transportation Real-Time Traffic
- Department of Education, Campus Security & Safety