Athletic Facilities Guest Passes
Alumni are given access to campus athletic facilities free of charge using their Alumni ID card for the first year after they graduate. After that one year period is over, they may obtain a guest pass (non-transferable) to use the athletic facilities. Guest passes can be obtained through Pepperdine Alumni Affairs using the following procedure:
- Guest Passes can be issued for 3 days at a time up to 4 times a year
- Passes must be obtained through the Alumni Affairs office. Please contact Alumni Affairs at (310) 506-6190 or email@example.com to request your digital pass.
- An expiration date must be on the pass, as well as the guest’s name and the issuer's name.
- Passes are valid at the following locations. For hours of availability, please contact
the facilities directly:
- Raleigh Runnels Memorial Pool, (310) 506-4483
- Crest Tennis Courts, Tucker Fortson, (970) 623-3786
For more information, contact Alumni Affairs at (310) 506-6190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.