Benefits and Services
Pepperdine alumni can find a variety of local and national deals with the Pepperdine PerksConnect Program. Visit the PerksConnect webpage, create an account, and discover available discounts today.
Alumni ID Card
Your Alumni ID card confirms your alumni status with Pepperdine's benefits partners and allows access to many Pepperdine campus resources (see below). To request an Alumni ID card, log into Alumni Online Services.
Please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery of your alumni ID card. If you would like a temporary alumni ID card sent in the meantime, please email email@example.com with your full name and mailing address. Alternatively, you may pick up a temporary alumni ID card in-person at the Alumni Affairs office during normal business hours.
Unfortunately, the alumni email forwarding service formerly offered is no longer supported by our vendor. Pepperdine Information Technology (IT) is offering Google email accounts to alumni who graduated April 2016 and later. Find more information here or on the IT website.
Alumni have access to use many Pepperdine campus facilities, including Campus Recreation and Pepperdine Libraries. Follow this link to find out more about use of Pepperdine facilities.
Alumni receive many additional benefits, including:
- Personalized coverage and exclusive savings through our sponsors Liberty Mutual Home & Auto Insurance and Mercer Consumer
- Discounts on select seats for most performances at Pepperdine's Lisa Smith Wengler Center for the Arts
- A 10% discount on clothing and gifts purchased online from the Pepperdine Bookstore (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code. Some restrictions apply.)
- Travel discounts for select car rental vendors and hotel chains
- Amusement Park & Show Discounts