Why Hire Pepperdine Students?
Pepperdine students are well qualified for entry-level positions and internships, as well as careers in business, law, public policy, education, and psychology.
- Students learn and practice their skills in a highly rigorous academic environment
- Most students complete internships, externships, practicum experiences, or international programs
- Pepperdine's values-centered coursework focuses on ethical practices
I want to hire...
- Undergraduate students, entry-level jobs and internships, or candidates in public
policy, education, and psychology
Learn more about undergraduate internships
- MBA/MS interns and full-time candidates
Learn more about internships for business students
- JD, legal, and dispute resolution candidates