US Intelligence Community to Host 2020 Virtual Career Fair
The Pepperdine School of Public Policy will participate in the US Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, August 13, from 10 AM to 4 PM PDT.
Featuring 17 agencies, attendees will be able to visit agency booths to explore available positions, chat with recruiters and subject matter experts, and learn about internships and other work opportunities.
The 2020 career fair will include representatives from:
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- Department of State (DOS)/Bureau of Intelligence and Research
- Department of the Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Security Agency
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- US Air Force
- US Army
- US Coast Guard
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy (Naval Intelligence)
Attendance is free and registration is required. To learn more about the US Intelligence Community Virtual Career Fair, and to register to attend, visit the School of Public Policy website.