Graziadio Alumni Network to Present Navigating Your Career in a Virtual World Webinar Series
Each month from July through December 2020, the Pepperdine Graziadio Alumni Network will offer a 90-minute session of its new Navigating Your Career in a Virtual World webinar series. Each session will include insights from esteemed faculty, fellow alumni leaders, career professionals, and industry experts who will discuss how students can leverage their skills and strengths and participate in facilitated high-speed virtual networking.
Graziadio Business School professor of economics and associate provost for online programs David Smith and practitioner instructor of economics Brandon Parsons will lead the inaugural session.
The 2020 webinar series will explore the following topics:
- July 28: US Economic Outlook
- August 19: Leveraging Your Strengths as a Career Differentiator
- September 23: Creating and Selling Your Personal Brand in a Virtual World
- October 27: What Skills and Experience Industries are Seeking
- November 11: The Graziadio Guide to Transitioning Your Career
- December 2: High-Speed Networking: Featuring Industry Roundtables
For additional information, and to register to attend, visit the Events page on the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School website.