Student Employment Learning Outcomes
A student who visits the Student Employment Office will be able to:
- Demonstrate essential job skills such as punctuality, dependability, and career responsibility.
- Engage in opportunities for calling and career exploration, resume building, and experience related to possible career path.
- Demonstrate improved time management and a life balanced between school, work, and social life.
- Show a positive connection to a multicultural campus and community which results in positive feelings of involvement, connectedness to others, and positive retention rates.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes. Examples include:
- Students and supervisors complete end of the year surveys to evaluate training services, consultation and outreach programs.