Celebrate National Student Employment Week
Celebrate Your Student Employees
National Student Employment Week takes places on April 10-14, 2023.
Show your appreciation for all the hard work and support your student employees provide for you and your office! We have provided a few ideas to show appreciation to your student employees during this week. Or use your own creative ideas.
Ideas For Supervisors:
Below are some ways to celebrate your student employees
- Send personalized emails to each student employee in your department
- Consider holding a meeting with your staff and student employees as you speak words of affirmation to each student employee
- Create a funny music video from your staff members to your student employees
- Compile a video from you and your fellow staff members to each student employee
- Write hand written notes and mail to your student employees
- Select a date to host a lunch, sundae party or coffee get together for you and your student employees
- Email an encouraging thought or attribute you admire about your student employee each day during National Student Employment Week
- Design fun awards for each of your students: "Best Customer Service"; "Most Likely to Volunteer for Extra Shifts"; "Best Sense of Humor"
- Find an e-card thank you note and have your staff sign it
- Play trivia or other quiz games or have a scavenger hunt via zoom and award small prizes
- Recognize your student employees in your department newsletter, website, or staff meeting