Support and Resources
Students and General Information
- On the Malibu campus (and all other domestic University campuses) call 911. Then please call the Department of Public Safety at 310.506.4441.
- For non-emergencies call 310.506.4442. For Suicide Prevention Hotlines, call 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-8255.
- To report a concern to Public Safety click here: https://www.pepperdine.edu/publicsafety/8-report-a-concern.
- For 24-hour counselor access for Pepperdine students call 310.506.4210 or visit the Pepperdine Counseling Center for other resources and support groups.
- For immediate mental health support, call 310.506.4310.
- LGBTQ+ Youth: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help-now/
- To report sexual misconduct, email our Title IX Office.
- To request prayer or spiritual guidance, contact the Chaplain's office.
- 24-hour confidential Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the VA. Call 800.273.8255 and press 1, send a text message to 838255, or chat online.
- 24-hour confidential call center, 877.WAR.VETS (877.927.8387), where veterans and
their families can call to talk about their military experience or any other issue
they are facing in their readjustment to civilian life. The staff is composed of combat
veterans from several eras as well as family members of combat veterans. The service
is free for combat veterans and their families; they may also find these resources
in person at their nearest Vet Center.
- Contact the Student Care Team.
- Contact the Office of Student Accessibility by calling 310.506.6500, faxing 310.506.6776, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.