Apply to the Council
Thank you for your interest in the Pepperdine Ambassadors Council. To apply, please complete the PAC 2023-2024 Application. There is also an optional supplemental Faculty/Staff Recommendation Form. Both links can be found below.
- 3.0 and above cumulative grade point average
- Completion of 60 unit hours at the beginning of the term in which the council commences
- Attendance at Pepperdine for at least one year following the time of application. You may not apply to PAC if you only have one semester left.
- Past or current involvement in at least three areas of student life during your years at Pepperdine.
- May not hold top executive board positions (president/vice president) in more than one organization on campus throughout the full term as an Ambassador. Exception: One may hold an executive board position in two related organizations on campus (i.e. Greek/ IGC and Club/ICC)
- Must be in good standing with the University's code of ethics. Please note that a disciplinary check will be conducted with the Office of Community Standards.
- Optional: a recommendation form completed by a faculty or staff member at Pepperdine.
- Ambassadors will be expected to give a serious commitment of approximately 10–15 hours per month for weekly meetings, events, and office hours for both the Fall and Spring semesters. Please know that by submitting an application to PAC applicants are committing to the aforementioned stipulations.
- Mandatory attendance at weekly meetings (two excused absences - per semester)
- Attendance at a regular weekly PAC office hour
- Attendance at the Fall and Spring Semester PAC retreats
- Participation in at least four events per semester
- Participation in mandatory activities and all projects volunteered for or assigned, as well as all photo and press coordination sessions
- Abide by all the policies set forth in the Seaver College Student Handbook
- Exhibit leadership, character, and qualities necessary for representing Pepperdine University in the best fashion
Thank you for your interest in the Pepperdine Ambassadors Council. To apply, please complete the PAC 2023-2024 application as well as the optional Faculty/Staff Recommendation Form. Both links can be found below.
All applications will be reviewed in the first round of the selection process. The names of the applicants will be removed prior to the applications being evaluated to create an anonymous environment.
Following this, a select group of applicants will be asked back for a round of interviews. PAC alumni and various faculty, staff, and community members will be sitting in on these interviews and helping to evaluate each applicant. From these interviews, the 2023–2024 Council will be selected.
|August 29||Information Night: 6 — 7 PM, Fireside Room|
|September 5||Deadline for submission of PAC application|
|September 6-12||Review applications|
|September 15||Invitations sent for interviews|
|September 29||PAC members selected|
For any questions, please email Karissa Baucom at firstname.lastname@example.org