Reasons to Give
Top 5 Reasons to Give Back as a Student
- Alumni giving rates contribute to Pepperdine's U.S. News & World Report national ranking (we're currently tied for number 49). Seniors are counted as alumni, so if you give as a senior you are directly impacting our ranking and therefore the value of your degree.
- Tuition does not cover the full cost of your education (it covers about 85 percent). None of us would be here without the generosity of student and alumni donors!
- You can choose to support your Pepperdine passion by giving back to the specific fund or program that has had the biggest impact on you (like your academic department, your abroad program, your athletic team, Seaver scholarships, Panhellenic or IFC, ICC, etc.).
- Pepperdine is a nonprofit. If you were already thinking about donating to a nonprofit, don't forget about Pepp!
- You are living out George Pepperdine's motto: "Freely ye received, freely give" (Matthew 10:8).