Summer Camps & Conferences
Pepperdine University is an ideal location for your next gathering or event. From mid-May until the end of July, the University is open for groups to hold their events and stay on campus. Pepperdine offers world-class amenities including, but not limited to:
- A variety of housing options to fit all groups needs
- Classrooms with all necessary AV equipment for presentations or events
- Varied dining options- all-you-can-eat cafeteria & private catering to satisfy your appetite
- Athletic facilities to remain active
- Numerous green spaces and areas for reflection or conversation with others
- Unparalleled ocean views and a Mediterranean client for year-round temperate weather
Pepperdine welcomes many different groups to campus including academic programs, international groups, church retreats, athletic camps, and many more!
Special Programs stands ready to serve you and your group's needs. Please reach out with any questions you may have, and our friendly team will work with you to see how we can partner with you. We would also love to welcome you to campus for a tour so you can experience for yourself what makes this place so special. Do not hesitate to reach out, as spots are already filling up fast!