Facebook pixel Curriculum Changes | Degree Audit Report | Pepperdine University Skip to main content
Pepperdine University

Changes of Curriculum (Major or Minor)

Seaver College students are required to notify the University if there is a change in their major or minor.  If the major is listed incorrectly, the student will not have access to a degree audit report that correctly reflects their degree requirements.  In order to change a major, minor, or advisor, students should go to One Stop or the Office of the University Registrar and file a change of curriculum request.

For students who wish to declare any majors offered in the Fine Arts department, the student must visit the department first and obtain approval before a change of curriculum will be processed.